Hi, I just tried these scripts and it died 15 minutes in, so will need to dive in and see what broke.
Some stuff probably unrelated to why it failed but important to maria:
- there is a hack with sed in the middle that rewrites someones email address
- these is a text file with user to email mappings in the repository that also gets referenced
Both the above are certainly specific to Percona and need to be removed (or replaced) for Maria as needed
The script seems to make a second branch of maria bzr for some reason before performing a bzr fast-export and git fast-import that
I made some tweaks to the script tp be more generic and fixed and documented missing dependencies; am trying again. Will push changes to my github